Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • Chatbox

Lembre-se de ler as nossas regras!
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
T0E

[FREE] Gerador de Waypoint

Achei esse gerador de waypoints no fórum da Unreal Engine e decidi compartilhar com vocês.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ezgif.comoptimize.gif
Views:	1
Size:	580.0 KB
ID:	1484630

Notas do criador (Inglês):

The basic underlying logic revolves around the use of nav mesh to obtain points from the player character towards the active objective. The path thus obtained is then divided up into smaller segments before adding them to a spline component. The generation of these additional points points to the purpose of removing weird twisting spline artifacts that occur around sharp corners when dealing with a very limited set of spline points. With that potential problem taken care of, all that's left to lay down instanced static meshes to display waypoints along the path.

The system, however, does not have a limitation when it comes to displaying waypoints along certain types of inclined surfaces. Basically, from what I came across in the answering hub to while back, the navigation system in Unreal Engine tries to reduce redundancy as much as possible while generating path points. This can sometimes lead to a situation where a direct line drawn from one path to the next ends up passing over the surface or quite a bit above it when dealing with stairs and other steeply inclined surfaces. To my knowledge, there's nothing that can be done about this in blueprints as the only solution seems to be getting more path points. Splitting up the path into smaller segments as I've mentioned earlier will not help in this scenario because it does not really take the navigational paths into account. It's basically just dividing a line without any other concern. But in any case, I've added a system that can mitigate this issue to some extent by using line traces to check the ground location at all points before placing the waypoint meshes. It may not be able to correct the rotational data between certain points in certain scenarios, but it always makes sure the meshes are placed just above the ground. If anyone knows of a better way to get around this issue using blueprints, I would really like to hear about it. Anyways, if you're interested in the system, feel free to use it in your projects.

Código-fonte (Download): https://github.com/RohitKotiveetil/UnrealEngine--WaypointGenerator

• Like 1